2. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn(part 1).
– Twilight> Edward Cullen: That’s what you dream about? Being a monster? Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
– New Moon> Bella Swan: When you left, and he left, you took everything with you. But the absence of him is everywhere I look. It’s like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. But In a way, I’m glad. The pain is the only reminder that he was real. That you all were.
– Eclipse> Bella Swan: Should I come back? Jacob Black: I need some time, but I’ll always be waiting. Bella Swan: Until my heart stops beating. Jacob Black: Maybe even then.
– Breaking Dawn> Edward Cullen: It’s an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I’ve been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let’s start with forever.